ICSEA (International Conference on Social Enterprise in Asia)が開催されますので、お知らせいたします。
Call for Abstracts
The organizing committee is now accepting abstract submissions for the ICSEA (International Conference on Social Enterprise in Asia).
Abstracts of the research should be connected to any of the sub themes of the conference:“Social Enterprises and Social Entrepreneurship in Asian context,”“Conceptions and Models of Social Innovation,”“Social Innovation in various services or settings: social welfare, health, education, environmental protection etc,”“Social Finance & Impact Investment and other new initiatives,”“Cross-sector Collaboration, Public, private partnership (PPP),”and “Social Impacts of SE and their Measurement.”
- Submission Deadline June 29, 2018
- Early Bird Registration Deadline July 20, 2018
- Registration Deadline August 20, 2018
- Full paper Deadline August 20, 2018
- Conference September 21-23, 2018
- Early Bird 25,000 JPY
- Early Bird (Student) 10,000 JPY
- Normal 35,000 JPY
- Normal (Student) 15,000 JPY
The fee will include conference materials, lunch, and dinner for two days.
Abstracts for paper and poster should:
• be about 300words. be under 500words.
• be sent by Registration Page (fill in biographical details).